Natural Fiber Skin Brush with Long Handle
When you do skin brushing, you help your lymph system to clean itself of the toxins that collect in the lymph glands. You use a simple technique to improve the surface circulation of the skin and keep the pores of the skin open, encouraging your body's discharge of metabolic wastes and resulting in an improved ability to combat bacteria, plus helping your skin to look and feel healthier and more resilient! Skin brushing is a perfect treatment for self-help enthusiasts.
* Helps digestion
* Removes cellulite
* Stimulates circulation
* Increases cell renewal
* Cleans the lymphatic system
* Removes dead skin layers
* Strengthens immune system
* Improves exchange between cells
* Stimulates the glands, thus helping all of the
body systems to perform at peak efficiency!
2. Our brush has a long handle, so that you're able to get to the areas of your body that are not easy to reach when doing your own skin brushing.
3. Skin brush, before showering or bathing, at least once per day (twice if possible).
4. Do not wet skin, since it will not have the same effect (as this stretches the skin).
5. Brush clockwise around the solar plexus.
6. Do lighter strokes over and around breasts, but do not brush the nipples.
7. Brush each part of the body several times vigorously, completely brushing the whole body.
8. Brush the soles of the feet first, because the nerve endings there affect the whole body. Next, brush the ankles, calves, and thighs, then brush across your stomach and buttocks, and lastly, brush your hands and arms.
9. Take a warm bath or shower, which should always be followed by a cool rinse at the end to invigorate blood circulation and stimulate surface warmth.
10. Wash your brush every few weeks in water and let it dry.